Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Get Paid to Blog with PayPerPost

Before, I never think to get revenue from my blog. I used to my blog to write about something happened to me as life journal or just share my idea. After 6 months being a blogger, I knew that we can get paid to blog. Beside maybe adsense or other advertising program, pay per post or pay to review program is also sound interesting and one of these pay per post company that offer bloggers to get revenue from their blog is PayPerPost. PayPerPost is the biggest pay per post program and advertising company with good reputation and have the biggest both advertiser and blogger as publisher. From their website, I know that they are really pay their publisher and they offer big payment range between 5$ till $500/ review.

What we do is just we must write about the publisher’s product, service or website. First we must find opportunity job, reserve it, make a review for 50 till 300 word, insert anchor text with assignment url, post it to our approve blog and than submit our url post at PayPerPost opportunity page. Just simple like that. You can choose and write only opportunity you like, you must not take the entire opportunity job. Remember, we only can take 2 job everyday so just choose the job you’re like with the highest payment. Now, they just approved my membership so I can get more revenue from my blog. How about you? Have you register to PayPerPost?


No comments: